WTF is this?

21 Sep

I received a Crate & Barrel catalogue in the mail and Mike and I saw this:


What the hell is this used for? Why are there spots on it? How is it any better than any other knife??

3 Responses to “WTF is this?”

  1. john September 21, 2009 at 11:17 pm #

    I would guess some sort of vegetable or cheese knife cause of the holes. lets out the air so suction doesn’t hold the slices to the side of the blade. usually they’re just scalloped though. weird.

  2. terry September 24, 2009 at 7:14 pm #

    Hs anyone figured this out?

    • nicegirlmeanthoughts September 24, 2009 at 7:25 pm #

      It’s a cheese knife. My English Professor from SUNY Geneseo said so.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: