Eyebrow Rant

5 Sep

Women who pluck their eyebrows soo thin they have to pencil them in.

Bushy eyebrows. –>Pluck every once in a while.

Random loose eye brow hairs. If you bothered to pluck last week you should be able to maintain them this week.

Nice pencil work doofus.

Nice pencil work doofus.

Looks soo real! (I hope she doesn't read this and come after me and shave off my eyebrows too.)

Advertisements

8 Responses to “Eyebrow Rant”

1. terry September 5, 2009 at 10:20 am #

once the original eyebrows are gone – why do they always draw in ones that leave them looking perpetually surprised ?

• nicegirlmeanthoughts September 8, 2009 at 12:17 am #

Because that is where their natural ones would have been (had they not been shaved off) once they saw how they looked without them.

Kind of like a “OH SHIT! What did I just do!” look.

• nicegirlmeanthoughts December 9, 2009 at 10:31 pm #

They draw on the brows while they’re still in shock about what they’ve done by shaving them off. They didn’t realize that they drew in the surprise.

2. E September 5, 2009 at 10:39 am #

and why…oh why….do they draw them ABOVE the brow bone – everyone can SEE the damn brow bone and that there is no hair there…and THAT YOU HAVE FAKE EYEBROWS ON !!!!….what the hell is the point to this??

• nicegirlmeanthoughts September 8, 2009 at 12:15 am #

I think the Best Eyebrows Ever Award goes to Divine. She did sort of bring back the natural look.

3. Xen September 5, 2009 at 12:30 pm #

Don’t you see?! She is finally a beautiful princess? Doesn’t every little girl dream of being able to treat her face like a sketch pad?

• nicegirlmeanthoughts September 8, 2009 at 12:13 am #

Jame Gumb wanted to be a pretty princess, too, and look at him now.
      He’s dead after kidnapping, killing, then skinning innocent plump ladies.
      But somewhere in there he got sort of close…
      If he can do it any one of us can.

• E September 8, 2009 at 12:54 am #

precious!!!…pre…..e….cious !!! – come here baby….